Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Say Yes to the Dress: Colleen Earp Style

One of my beloved housemates, Colleen, is getting married this year and I was fortunate enough to accompany here on her search for the perfect wedding dress. We drove to Alfred Angelo in Baton Rogue and tried on a large array of dresses - from poofy to lacey to classy to "this weighs approximately 100 lbs". For those of you don't know Colleen she wanted to go wedding dress shopping about as much as the average human wants to go to the dentist. So it was obviously necessary to try on some ridiculous dresses to take the pressure off the situation. Luckily, Colleen trusted me to live tweet the entire adventure for her family and friends back home. In order to get the full effect from the day, I am going to take through the live tweeting of the day so y'all who weren't there or not following can get the full effect.














From left to right: Anna Leigh, Hannah, Colleen, Me and Lindsay. 

I had never been wedding dress shopping before and we had a lot of fun. I think one of my favorite parts was picking out the ugly bridesmaid dresses. Please check out how much Anna Leigh looks like a cupcake haha. Overall great day with some even greater people :)

Lesson from the Journey: Any event can be made 10x better by live tweeting. 



1 comment: