Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Back to Jersey

I don't think it is possible to describe the excitement I feel that I am heading home tomorrow. It has been just over 5 months since I have been in New Jersey and seen my family and friends. I have missed aspects of home a lot since I have moved to New Orleans (as I have discussed at length in my blog) and I think it will be a good "recharging" moment for me to be around the familiar for the holidays. I plan to take it in as much as possible because I won't be back until my YAV year is complete in August! I have already made a list of places I need to eat which include but are not limited to Wawa, somewhere that sells a decent bagel, Conte's and the Bent Spoon.

There will not be much to report while I travel home so I think my blog will take a little hiatus as I enjoy some quality family time! I will resume posting as usual in the New Year (can you believe 2014 is almost here?) Thank you again to those of you who have been following my blog and supporting me in various ways throughout my journey here in New Orleans. I wouldn't have made it this far without you and I look forward to seeing some of you during my time home!

Happy Holidays!

Lesson from the Journey: I have some very talented roommates. Below is a picture of the GORGEOUS Secret Santa gift I received from Kalyn that she painted! An owl holding a sunflower aka two of my very favorite things...what could be better?

I am obsessed to put it lightly!


No comments:

Post a Comment