Monday, March 10, 2014

100 Happy Days

My friend Mallory from home recently started a challenge called 100 happy days. The gist of the challenge is this:






If you are interested in looking at the website click here. I think it is a wonderful challenge that pairs nicely with my own lent "challenge" of not eating meat. When you force yourself to think about things that you often overlook or take for granted you can learn more about yourself. I have found that not eating meat has made me more aware of the foods I put into my body just like I think the 100 Happy Days challenge will make me more aware of the things that bring me joy each day. So each week, every Monday, I am going to post 7 pictures of the 7 things that have made me happy in the past week. I am taking my own approach to the challenge (not posting every day) but I have a feeling that it will have a similar effect and make me realize the things that truly bring me happiness in my life. So starting today, Monday, March 10th I will begin 100 happy days. Look for the first update Monday, March 17th.

I am excited.

Lesson from the Journey: I really enjoyed setting challenges for myself whether it's moving away or changing my diet. I think it helps me feel more connected to myself and reveals what I need to be truly happy. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment